GUEST INTERVIEW: A data centre that reduces latency, increases proximity, packs 10x the compute density into an area of equal size while delivering cost savings sounds too good to be true, but ResetData has arrived to reset expectations for the better.
The promise of technology is a series of revolutions that constantly augment human capabilities to ever more impressive new levels, and history has shown this to be true, time and again, from the earliest days of using tools, harnessing fire and inventing the wheel.
Today, the modern world is fully digital, and powered by ever more advanced, power efficient and faster, cloud-connected data centres, which have also benefited from the never ending march of tech.
Now comes technology to massively disrupt and advanced data centres for the better. It’s a development which is urgently needed given the current data centre industry consumes up to 4% of global power resources.
There’s also the fact traditional cooling technology is losing viability as processing speeds exponentially increase.
Then there’s the problem where data centre operators currently work on cost driven solutions for large format data aggregation and processing, causing latency issues.
Well, ResetData is here with a better solution that improves data latency, enhances data proximity, packs 10 times more compute density into an area of equal size, while delivering cost savings to your business.
The company does this while drastically reducing the energy and water resources required to run data centres, thereby improving the impact on our planet.
So, to learn more, we spoke with Bass Salah, the Managing Director of ResetData, with the video interview embedded immediately below, and a summary of the topics we spoke about is thereafter – please watch and read on!
- The Lowest PUE 1.03 mechanical and 1.10 total
- Lowest carbon footprint in the Australian DC market
- The highest speed data connection, with unlimited capacity using dark fibre
- Higher performance, lower latency, higher density, at a lower cost
- Edge computing in an urban location with the highest security, Tier III and IV redundancy
- An offer guaranteed at a lower cost, so much that ResetData says it will beat any co-location rate by 10%
- So, to learn more, we spoke with Bass Salah, the Managing Director of ResetData, with the video interview embedded immediately below, and a summary of the topics we spoke about is thereafter – please watch and read on!
- I started by introducing Bass and welcoming him to the program.
- We kicked off by noting ResetData is a data centre company with a major point of difference with the industry, and asked him to tell us what makes ResetData very different, why is it billed as “the Smarter Data Centre company.”
- We then discussed how ResetData is able to improve data latency, data proximity, pack 10 its more compute density into an area of equal size, drastically reduce the energy and water resources required to run data centres and more, and how the company is able to do it.
- Bass explained how the servers being used are cooled by a synthetic liquid, and why this is a revolutionary way to keep hot technologies much cooler than is otherwise possible, and he also discussed how Bloom Energy Fuel Cells are used.
- We looked at why Scope 3 reporting is mandatory in Europe, and why it isn’t mandatory.
- Bass covered customer demand for ResetData’s products and services, ways ResetData will continue offering cost savings and better technologies in the future, and the idea that sparked the creation of ResetData and brought it to life.
- Bass shared memories of his first computer, his first memory of going online, which presumably would have involved a data centre, how he thinks ResetData will evolve over the next couple of years, great advice he has received in life, and his final message to iTWire viewers and readers, and to his current and future customers and partners.
So, please watch the video interview above to learn more!